Thursday 1 October 2009

My first blog post on my shiny new blog

I am actually not a blog virgin, but this is my first post on my very own blog.
I read rather a lot of these things and it seemed selfish not to contribute, or at least give people some kind of idea about who is talking to them.
This blog will mainly be about the things I like - fashion, news, food and pretty things (either on their own or in combination).
It will occasionally be about things that make me angry - people who cut in front of you on Oxford Street and then walk reeeeeeally slowly, people who dress very badly for no good reason at all and working.
Sometimes there will be pictures.
Mostly it'll be just me rambling on about something not hugely important in the grand scheme of things that seems important at that moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment