Tuesday 1 December 2009

More London Sample sales for December...

My my, it's a busy start to the month. This week is a sample sale frenzy!
Here's three more December sample sales for you to add to your calendar;

Here's one I'm particularly excited about - Olivia Rubin is a seriosuly lovely person and also does a nifty line in dresses. I'll be hunting for anything with her signature brick print if I can make it (annoyingly its during my work hours and a bit far to go for a lunch trip). She's also got 30% off on clothing from her online store at http://oliviarubinlondon.com/



Twenty8Twelve actually started yesterday, but I'm going to pop down after work today anyway to see if I can pick up a nice flippy dress or some shorts for Goa. I wish the prices were like this at more sample sales...



I'm afraid I don't have the official invite to the Temperley sale for you but it's at the 20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove on the 16th December. I will be away but I'm not really a Temperley person I think. She does do some very lovely evening wear though, so perfect for a top quality Christmas dress if you can afford her prices (expect to spend a couple of hundred on a dress at the sale).


No comments:

Post a Comment