Friday 26 February 2010

Margaret Howell and Coco De Mer - London sample sales

I am in wonderful, snow covered, open fire, big dinner Yorkshire having a lovely time. But if you are in London, my advice to you is to hotfoot it to the Coco de Mer sample sale tomorrow at 108 Draycott Avenue SW3, as it's the last day and there will be achingly lovely lingerie at up to 90% off. If you see any Stella McCartney in a 32d/medium and are feeling particularly generous, you know what to do. 

I, however, shall be saving my money by eating other people's food and waiting for the Margaret Howell sample sale in March which I just found out about today and is making me fidgety with anticipation. See you there?
(Margaret Howell sample sale, 25th and 26th March, The Music Rooms, 26 South Molton Lane, W1K)

1 comment:

  1. I love coco de mer! I had the pleasure of reading at this wonderful place...(tarot) ...not to mention purchase items as well...Justine is a gem...everyone at cooc de mer/LA are the absolute best!!! sexy was my favorite perfume...(among other things);) peace, blue

    ReplyDelete